2019 Jamb Change Of Course/Institution Has Started:
Steps On How To Do Jamb Change Of Institution/Course Of Choice For Jamb 2019
- Visit Jamb portal by clicking here
- Enter your username and password
- Login to your jamb profile
- After you have logged in, you will see correction of data at the left sidebar. For phone users, you will need to click the menu to access Correction of data. See arrow in the image above to locate menu.
- Click on correction of data.
- Under correction of data, you will see course/institution, names, date of birth, gender and LGA. Click on the one you want to change or correct.
- You will be taken to payment portal
- Click on pay and continue to payment.
- Follow the steps to pay either online with remitta or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank. You need ATM Card to pay online via remita
- Fill the form you are given to fill, follow what you are told and JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Also, note the following;
– You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
– Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done twice.
-There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
– The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N2,500.
– You can use the one-time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.
You Proceed, ensure the following;
- That you know exactly the Changes of Course/Institution you would like to make changes to.
- Please ensure you do your research to ensure that the school you are changing to does not usually cut-off higher than your score.
- That you can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
- That once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again (or else the system has changed)
- That you select a Course/Institution that aligns with your subject combination. If you don’t do this, your school will screen you out…
- There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
Note: Change of institution allows candidates to apply for a change of course or Institution immediately after the release of results. This service has a time lapse.
Jamb change of institution 2019 could also be done at approved cbt centres through your Jamb profile.